“Keeping California Ports Competitive: Trucking”
Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 2:00 p.m.
Long Beach City College
4901 Carson St., Building T
- Agenda 11/04/2015 [pdf]
- California Trucking Association - Ports Workforce [pdf]
- California Trucking Association - Ports Challenges [pdf]
- Harbor Trucking Association - Trucking in California's Ports [pdf]
- South Coast AQMD - Zero and Near-Zero Emission Trucks: Their Role in the South Coast Basin [pdf]
“Keeping Our Ports Competitive: Strengthening California Niche Ports”
Friday, July 10, 2015
2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Port of San Diego Administrative Building
3165 Pacific Highway San Diego
- Agenda 07/10/15 [pdf]
- The Nexus between the Military and San Diego's Port [pdf]
- Senate Committee Hearing on Ports & Goods Movement - Port of Hueneme [pdf]
- The Port of San Diego [pdf]
- ILWU Local 29 [pdf]
- The Port of San Francisco [pdf]
- California's Niche Ports [video]
"Keeping California Ports Competitive"
Friday, May 8, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Port of Long Beach Maintenance Facility Meeting Room
725 Harbor Plaza, Long Beach CA 90802